Mga Pahina

Linggo, Agosto 9, 2015

2 - My Life In Virtual World

League Of Legends

Hello everyone, I just want to tell you about how LoL ruined my Life. I started to play for about 3 years ago, first I played about one game a week, but when I reached lvl 30 I started to play ranked and I really wanted to go up in League so I started to play about 5 hours a day. I didn't realise that LoL became like a drug to me. I played instead of being with friends and I became more and more dependent. I became a depressed. It felt like I LoL was more important than school so I didn't made my homework because I wanted to play. Now I have spent a lot of Money on RP and a lot of hours sitting in front of my screen and I really regret it now. When I lost many ranked games I became frustrated and I felt like there was no meaning with. When my parents told me to do anything else than playing LoL I became really mad on them and called them a lot of bad things. I just lost more and more friends and almost every weekend I played LoL instead of being with friends. LoL was like a drug for me. i didn't even enjoyed playing but I did it anyways because it felt like I had to. this game ruined a bit of my life.


But before i play a lot league of legend my focus is in to my friends and family specially to my girlfriend but since she broke my heart its really affected  me sometimes i don't want to go to school because during the break time i`ll always saw her to escape my depression i always play video games lot of video game like Call Of Duty,Half Life,Counter Strike,Special Force,Warcraft III,Dota2,Etc. 

but one day in garena what every one called talk talk, in RumbleRoyale when my first time to go in there room i met the admin because they'll entertain the other members and they mention your name sometimes when you are participating in there event or play with them of league of legends, in Rumble Royale Community they have a lot of people who looking for there members for ranked team sometime just to play normal game and costume game . and because of that a have a friend and what you called truly friend even you cant see him/her already. i know league of legends not ruined my life i just choice did it to my life life is about choice Also, all you need in life is one or two great friends, if you lost friends due to a game they were never your friends to begin with. Once you get older and have a family or even living with someone you will realize all this, your social life is not determined by the amount of friends you have.If you set the right priorities you can still play games 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento