Mga Pahina

Lunes, Agosto 10, 2015

6 - Anime gives me life

Anime Series That made me love anime


Naruto

While I may not have stuck with this into Shippuden
I can tell you that when my friends showed me Naruto all those years ago, I knew that my life was never going to be the same. Naruto was the first show I went full on crazy eyes,And it had fucking ninjas! Magical ninjas at that! Naruto was a scrappy, determined, passionate hero who may not always be right or even the best,he always believed in himself and his friends. still one of the hallmarks of anime that I cherish. There are so few works of art nowadays that seem to bring about pure joy for the sake of itself, and Naruto for me personally was the first series I watched that embodied that sentiment and thus made me sit up and take notice of anime. It’s the first series that led me to wade into the Otaku pool. And as such, it will always have a place in my heart.
Code Geass
Not only does it have one of the absolute best endings in anime ever (seriously, the entire series builds to that ending perfectly and you never see it coming until it’s already happening), it’s saying some seriously things about Japanese culture and what it means to be Japanese. Our “hero” Lelouch, flies in the face of all Japanese socialization. He is an individual who puts himself before his country, who seeks to change the world through his individual will. That’s a dangerous sort of hero for Japanese kids to look up to. and it’s a series that just about reaches of what anime is capable of.


You kind of have to have an imagination
You kind of have to have an imagination to get into anime in the first place. most shows feature really crazy concepts and alternate universes that you just can’t view realistically.
some of the most popular anime right now includes Naruto Shippuden, which features a light hearted ninja teen who uses the life energy from the giant fox demon living inside of him to become stronger. another very popular show is Attack on Titan (or Shingeki no Kyojin), which features a group of people trying to survive the giant, naked cannibals that come into town and try to eat everyone.
Anime nerds are used to jumping into highly fictionalized shows and use their imaginations much more regularly than your average person. As a result, they’re generally much more creative and open minded than others.

Meaningful concepts regularly

Even if unrealistic nature of most anime, many shows teach viewers a lesson or explore how we construct our perceptions of reality and what makes one reality the true one.

They can easily make new friends


Not only is it pretty easy for anime nerds to be open to making new friends but the community of anime fanatics is actually quite large, This makes it really easy to find new people you have a lot in common with.



one of my favorite things about anime. it can really help me to smile when im feeling down. when i just really want to laugh.

-Maybe it's just me,but I've always dreamed to be able to go into anime and live in it instead of out here.If it was ever possible.I like anime because teach traditional values,friendship, hard work and the importance of doing what's right, even if it's hard.

1 komento:

  1. Anime... Your title led me here. :) Well, I'm not really an otaku, it's just that I love watching anime... Especially those gore ones like Corpse Party, Another, and Mirai Nikki. If naruto led you to the Anime World, mine was Fairy Tail. :) #IHeartAnime :))

    TumugonBurahin